VersaMark Watermark Stamp pad
- VersaMark allows you to perform a number of amazing techniques.
- Stamp your image onto text-weight paper to explore the possibilities of watermarking, or stamp subtle tone-on-tone images onto colored cardstock.
- Create a resist image by stamping on glossy and brayering with dye ink.
- VersaMark is so sticky that it will act as a “glue” for chalks and pigment powders, as well as being a great base for heat embossing powders.
- VERSAMARK-Watermark Inkpad by Tsukineko contains clear watermark ink.
- You will not believe what you can do with just one ink pad!
- A necessity for every crafter.
- Easy for beginning stampers to use, but versatile enough for experienced stamp artists to create unparalleled masterpieces.
- VersaMark allows you to perform a number of amazing techniques including tone on tone images!
- Measures: 2.5Hx3.75Wx2D.
- Acid Free. Non-Toxic.
- Handy Trick: Did you know you can use Versamark to clear emboss in whatever dye ink colour your choose? To do this, ink the stamp up well in Versamark Ink. Working promptly, press firmly onto a juicy dye inkpad, without smooshing (technical term there) too much. Stamp onto the paper or card to be embossed. Then apply clear embossing powder over the stamped image and jiggle a bit to get maximum cling of the embossing powder. Tap off excess powder and heat emboss as usual. The result is embossing in your chosen ink colour.